The best spot in my room ^_^

Assalamualaikum ^_^

Wow, its such a long time , i don't post any picture of mine :P.well ,tonight i m going to show u my best spot in my room n the process before its done . i have changed the position many times n finally i satisfied with the last of my work. i used some colors papers to make some ornaments n make it is more bloom now ;).furthermore , it gives positive energy for me to study .almost forget the most important person who is always my hero, he is my dad for helping me to make a new desk for my printer n my sewing machine .love u dad :)
before ( i only had one desk n right side was my bookshelf)


My dad :)


dad, keep fighting!!!!!!!
still not satisfied with this even i have two desk now :(
this is on the first day where i made flower , love shape for my new desk n life is beautiful sign on the right side

at the last  work i added "thing to do" sign n stamp one flower on my bookshelf . u can see on the top of my book shelf there is origami paper which is look like ball or bulb .its from my Korean friend. Gomawoyo shelli onni( thank u shelli sis)
get closer
this is the love shape that i added to my new desk .i choose red n black coz those are look like heart which has two side good n bad

my wardrobe before
look at now.does it look sweet , doesn't it ???
even its just simple work but i m so happy for having nice spot for studying in my room .its also alternative for us who like flowers but we cant put it in room coz it produces carbon dioxide at night .its toxic  for us . so to figure out this u can make flowers like i did. u only need paper , ur imagination n action for make it happen .hope this post can inspire u to make ur studying room or reading room look nice ,sweet n pretty :). i m sure u can do  it ..... ^_^

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily