Thanks God for the miracle ^_^

Assalamualaikum, ^_^

Hi readers!!! how 's life going with u ?? hope the good things always be with u :). last Monday was the  important day for my youngest brother due to the announcement of his national final examination. my family was worry about it coz we had to be ready for the bad things that's would happen if my brother couldn't pass it .so the question arise ?? y ??? the answer is when he was junior high school he didn't pass his final exam n he got seize many time n we were so sad for that n as we know that he had epilepsy so we couldn't put big expectation to him . because of a person who has epilepsy cant be forced to study or think harder. 

So , in senior high school he faced same thing in order could finish his study and continue to study at university . my family and i kept praying to Allah all nights for him when he faced the exam especially my mom . this is the only thing that we can depend on since we have done many thing for his studying and health.

Finally that day came, my mom, my first brother n i accompany my youngest brother to his school .y we also joined him coz he could get seize at school, sad n depress  if he didn't pass the exam . i kept praying in my heart while i was waiting for him . then i saw , my youngest brother n run toward me ,he seem want to cry .he said to me n my mom " I Pass mom" .Then my mom said Alhamdulillah ya Allah .n i said from the bottom of my heart thanks God forthe miracle , its not easy for him if didn't pass this exam . my family y are really thankful for that .so after knew the result we went to the mosque near by to do praying n then my youngest brother got PS3 as a present after that we had shopping n dinner together . its so lovely day for Us .

be ready to go

see how the euphoria of students when they know their result.they wrote something on their uniforms by using paint.it can be their name , message n signature

at the time i ask my brother .y u didn't like them ,then he answered wisely. there was not useful to do that.it s better to go to the mosque n say thanks to Allah. God i m proud of him .but any way every people have right to express their happiness
do praying here

Ya Allah plz protect my youngest brother wherever he is.  Make his life meaningful even he has to eat medicine everyday n less activity that he can do .Hope The good things always in his side.   ^_^


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily