My Lovely Rabbits ^_^

Assalamualaikum ,

Hmmm its been long time not post my writing here. Sorry guys, i was so busy with my assignments n some problems that need to be fixed. But don't worry , this pet heal my tiredness :) . yeah they are rabbits. Some how my dad want to take care of the rabbits. the idea just came out from his mind. n of course i do really want rabbits :P. at first day my dad bough two small rabbits but they didn't live longer n I just a beginner to take care of the rabbit. my knowledge about them is so limited just know how to give them carrot . In fact we cant feed them carrot all the time coz it gonna become a problem for their stomach especially the little rabbits . i was so sad. but the next day, dad bough 2 big rabbits for me . i m so happyyyyyy :) .so here they are 


at first day in my yard, they look confuse :P
Upsss!!!! they are fall in love n now they 're couple .gonna have baby soon :)

I love them lots, i spend my time sometime with them n feed them. both of them are really active . they like making hole n jumping . its nice to see them .oh i also give them names. the male rabbit is rawaz n the female rabbit is roza . hope they like it ^_^


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily