I Gain Some Weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamualakum readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know whether it s a good news or bad news for me , i gain some weight . i ve just known it this evening after i accompanied my nanny to hospital . while i was waiting i saw the body mass index then i used to know how my weight now after broken hurt n some problems happen during this 3 months.Surprisingly, i showed the index to 41  OOOOoooooo  i was so surprised coz last time i checked my weight only 38 . seem broken hurt give me really good therapy to take care my self by eating lots :D. Hmmm that's y recently i feel my cheek is getting chubby n some of my shirt n trouser look tight on me :( 

It means i have to do something cant let the index increase anymore:P .even i love my cheeks now than before :P Next time, i will try to do exercise like jogging in the morning .It must ....... >_<


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily