I ve a tree :)

Last sunday i did a little project in my room :P yeah i painted my room n i did it by my self ,so proud of me hehhee even for high place still need my dad helped. U - know what its not as easy as i thought .before i used to see my dad n at the time i thought  its not difficult job .Then , when i did my self for few minutes still ok but after 1 hour i  was getting tired . this job need lots of energy . but at the end i could finish it

busy !!! busy!!!!
haahahhaah i could make it :)

Today , i added a tree beside my bed , coz its not nice to have just plain wall :P   .this time i use oil paint for the trunk n for the leaves i use papers actually i want to apply oil painted for the leaves but then i think papers can make the tree looks alive  so i decided to apply paper


the trunk  
see!!!!! what i ve beside my bed >_<
hehehe i have told u that i cant see plain wall :P :D , actually u can apply wallpaper  but wallpaper cost lost of money  . N u know readers i don't spent money for this i just use my dad's paint , he still had some ,n some origami papers that i bought long time ago but didn't have chance to learn origami . So readers sometime to make what in ur mind come true that doesn't need money sometime it only need willingness ,work hard n see what r surrounding us  :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily