His Name Diego

My handsome cousin and me 

Assalamualaikum  readers,

Talking about my cousin , pasti selalu ada cerita seru ,lucu and mengemaskan hehehehe. last saturday he was with me dari siang ampe sore nemenin dia main coz his mom had to go somewhere .so his mom asked me to keep him n his big sister. 
My cousin is so active but he is also friendly at same time . at that day we spent times with him at the game station .he made me laugh every times he communicate with other kids in the games station n also with people who older than him .after that we also watched 3D movie for the very first time .the ticket is quite expensive sekitar 35.000 untuk 15 menit pertunjukan . but its ok at least we knew how it look like . One Word , I want to watch more !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my cousins enjoyed the show.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily