"MAICIH" Crispy


assalamualaikum,

 just know it from my friend and sometime a long the way to my home i used to see this poster but i didn't have time to drop by.  my friend said  this crispy has  levels  for the spicy taste . the high level is 10.jadi penasaran !!!! :P
akhir nya  disempetin berhenti di garage cafe . i didnt choose the original one coz i was still afraid to choose the spicy level. they only have level 5 n level 10 . so my decision came to the spicy cheese crispy n no level for this crispy . and u- know what it s still spicy after sometime!!!!!! walau ngak ada level nya . the taste is so-so for me tapi spicy nya itu yang bikin nagih . ni cemilan bagus banget buat orang yang having influenza:P . may be next time i m going to buy the original taste  . gonna try level 10  :P . penasaran!!!! mudah2an ngak ke bakar lidah

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily