My Sewing Course

Assalamualaikum ,^_^


How 's life ??? anyway, i wanna share about my first time in sewing course. ya i m joining it. last month i bough a singer sewing machine n they gave me free course for sewing. i m so excited. that's true recently i have big obsession as a designer .i wanna make my own clothes later on :P. so today is the first day. but may be next time i cant join it anymore coz my university schedule also is at that day. luckily today i didn't have class but not next week. so i probably continue my course after two months later .
before attending the course i looked for gasoline .my car needed it . since yesterday it have been so difficult to find it .Its big issue now in Indonesia , we don't have enough gasoline recently and it cause some public transportation stop working .i have gone to different gas stations but they said empty . so i was worrying the car can be stop before reach the course i kept praying in my heart the gasoline is enough since i didn't get it along the way to my course.
thanks God , i can reach my course. i met new people there. we study about how to take size before make it the design . for first day only study about it. 
the class finish at 4 then i  drove home n i still looking for the gasoline finally i saw one station in the downtown n so many cars in line . that i join the line coz it mean that they have gasoline hehehehe. huft its so crowded n long line but no other choice i need it if not my car can stop any time coz no gasoline. see this guys :

look the line !!!! some cars are out of the gate (see the entry sign in the right side)  including my car hehehee. i took this picture in my car :P
after all, i get it hehehehe :D
thanks God :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily