Some Goals that I Want to Achieve this Month

Bismillahhirrahmanirahim , ^_^


  1. Getting 550 on toefl score 
  2. Deciding who is the participant of my research
  3. Start writing my thesis proposal
  4. Trying not to use bicycle when go jogging with my foreigner friend ..hhhhhh 
  5. Taking care of my self more often
  6. Doing assignment before its close to the deadline. apply this quote in my daily life " don't postpone somethings that u can do today" :)
  7. Attending my first time sewing course this march
  8. Getting Closer to Allah, I m trying n trying always
  9. Posting more often my own writing on my blog 
  10. Reading at least two books every week .why only  2??????  because i need to read some books that related to my study 
  11. Trying to spent sometime to translate English /Indonesian writing from any kinds of sources such as article ,journal , news etc .In order i can  improve my vocabulary n grammar :). i get this tips from one of websites. i think  that s good idea . 
Hope I can do these things n keep them up ............. keep fighting !!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily