Best of Arabic MV ( My Version :D)

1.entah eih (Nancy ajram)
This is the first Arabic song that i like




2.Ehsas Gedid / نانسى عجرم - إحساس جديد (nancy ajram)
still from same singer.actually i m big fans of nancy ajram all her song are so amazing n touchy.she has lovely voice too.
This song has lots of memory in me. the sweet memory that always be apart of me



3.Ya rab (Marwan khouri & karol samaha)
I love this duet lots



4.akhdny ma3ak (fadel shaker and yara )
its recommended by one of my best friends, (Gini). and its lovely MV



5.Ayam El Shety / ميريام فارس - أيام الشتى (Myriam Fares)
in my view,this is one of best song of myriam.i guess its sad mv.i havent got the eng sub yet :(. i m really carious with this lyric.anyone of u can translate this song for me plz....



6. Fi Hagat / في حاجات (Nancy Ajram)
i can feel it, u have something to say but its hard to say
Nancy do great job in her MV.Her acting is natural . love her =)



7."Bahebak"(Jannat)
beautiful song .when u fall in love u cant describe how ur feeling is :P



8. أنا دنيته(Jannat)
I like this :)



9.Enkatabli Omr (Shereine Abdelwahab)
Its so lovely n romantic MV :D.I m gonna sing this song for my husband :P or it will become my wedding sound background...hhhhh



10. Albi Nadak (Amal Hijazi)
This song is full of meaning

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily