Sweet Gift

In 2008, my Korean teacher had a guest from Korea. so she introduced him to me. otherwise i can practice my korean language with him. at the time he just graduated from senior high school as a present from his parents he got ticket to travel to Pekanbaru ,Indonesia. he is really nice ,cute,friendly n clever boy. He calls me "Noona"..:D coz he is younger than me.

He spend 3 days with me for going around Pekanbaru. we chatted lots of things. he even sang for me. one day he said to me that its snowing in Seoul then i said i never see snow in my life except from TV :D...

One month after he left my city  he sent me one pic. n It s so sweet.he sent snow picture which is my name on it .He said in his email that "Lia noona u said u never seen snow so i took snow picture for u  coz  its still snowing here .this pic with ur name on it ,seems u r here ^_^ "


정말 내 동생 고마워
난 지금 매우 바쁜 거 알아
원하는 최선
내가 많이보고
Lia noona :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily