대한민국(South Korea)


Korea is my dream country.Its a country in East Asia, located on the southern portion of Korean Peninsula. It is neighbored by the People's Republic of China to the west, Japan to the east, and North Korea to the north. Its capital is Seoul. South Korea lies in a temperate climate region with a predominantly mountainous terrain.

I love Korean since i started watching Korean dramas. at the time the Korean dramas were so famous in Indonesia. i watched full house. i fell in love with Ji-eun character .stubborn,cute, lovable n never give up to reach her dream.not only with dramas but i also start loving the language and culture.


Thanks to God , He gave me opportunity to have Korean friends who stay in pekanbaru so i learn Korean language from them that y now i can read n write...:) i also have known their food n hows it taste like Kim chi ,Korean cant life without Kim chi when they wanna eat ,Kim chi should be on the table but when i tried it even my first or second or third  the taste still weird in my tongue....hhhhh then after few months i met a very craziest person who love Korean music since i was with her she showed me all her videos that she has and it influenced me since that time honestly saying i m a big fans of Korean  now.... 

Wanna go there soon..hhhh but have to get my master degree then need to collect money before my flight on 2012 ....Hope God willing 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily