So Happy

I m so happy ......
I just got my first salary from my university two days ago . its lots for my self...hhhh
.Thanks God because the salary is bigger than my previous job . so i can try again to save half of my money at the bank and half of that i  gave to my mom.  this is  a present for my mom . because  at the same time That day was mothers' day . and she looks very happy.

mom i know even i give u what i have it will be never be enough  , coz  ur love is the biggest thing in my life that cant be change with everything.  from the bottom of my heart  this is small thing that i can do to make u happy. mom i love u so much. pray for me that i can be a grown woman n i have a good carrier n soon i can introduce u with my prince .Amiin :)



This song is for u mom

Kasih ibu kepada beta
( mom , ur love for me )
tak terhingga sepanjang masa
(there is no limit until the end of time )
hanya memberi tak harap kembali
(u only give but never expect it back )
bagai sang surya menyinari dunia 
(its just like the sun which shines this world)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily