cooking time !!!!!!

This morning i spent my time in the kitchen for helping my mom . our menu for today is Dendeng ( its a dried beef dressing with chili sauce ,hhhmmm yummy!!!! :P). my brothers really love this menu n me too.

then in the afternoon  i said to my mom that i wanted to make Godok Pisang (banana fritters). because we have some ripe bananas.n  this is the easiest snack to make . i guess everyone can do it by him/her self. ok this is the recipe

INGREDIENTS
8-9 medium ripe bananas (those with blackened skin are perfect)
1 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg 
sugar

Oil for frying

Note : this time i put additional ingredient ( vanilla milk) .....hhhhhhh.mom didnt know  :D n she never do it before. this is my first time to do experiment in making new taste of banana fitter.Just wanna know ..... lol


How to make it :
1. Mash bananas into pulp
2. Add flour, baking powder,egg, sugar, salt  and vanilla milk . Mix well. Your batter should be thick.
3. Heat oil (about 2-inches deep) in wok or deep pan using medium heat.
4. Use a large spoon to scoop and drop the batter into the hot oil. Hold the spoon low and close to the oil, so you don't get a nasty splatter.
5. Fry a few at a time until golden brown. Don't put too many in the oil at once because the oil temperature will drop too much and the dough will absorb oil and turn soggy.
6. Repeat until batter is finished.

You can see the ones I made are quite good . And they taste a whole lot nicer!
my family told me the taste are different n they love it .
they don't know that i mixed it with vanilla milk :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily