Minimalist MakeUp

AT 2 PM, my lovely cute sister n also as my classmate n coworker came to my house for studying . if we have assignment we always do it together. its really helpful. she said i have lots of ideas on my mind ....hhhh thanks God if she feel like that .

Her name is mayda.she is really pretty n she is good in doing make up . that's y she looks pretty all the time. suddenly she asked me to put make up on my face as she know i never use it, i only use lipstick on my lips. so she did on my face n when i look my face on mirror . i surprised ...hhhhh how strange i was ... but then i was starting to like it n i love most is my lips.it looked shiny . i just knew how to do it from her.thanks sweety.

see the result ...

we call it minimalist makeup :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily