My New Year

Starting 2011, my first page of my life is about my great time with my aunt family and her lovely kids. they have just back from Jakarta n stayed in pekanbaru for one night before they went back to Talukkuantan. in the morning i picked them up at Pangeran Hotel. i missed them lots especially my aunt's kids. her kids are very special for me. i really close to all of them . 
so lovely :)
my aunt family .but the pic not really clear :(

cute :)

our first destination was Pekanbaru mall. n it was full of people and i didn't like this situation but the is the only place that location is not to far from the pangeran hotel n  it  has play ground for little kids like showered ball. we were there till 7 o'clock in the afternoon. its very long day for me n my mistake i didn't use flat shoes , i use high heel shoes that i just bough last December. 
this is the shoes that i used at that day .how pretty this shoes are ;)

n my toes was hurting :( i wanted to take another shoes in my car but the parking place was to far. there was no other choice . but over all i was so happy starting this year hope the good things always be in me

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily