Be a model n a photographer in one day :D

Assalamualaikum,

Guys hows ur weekend??? my weekend was full of study :D but i am enjoyed the rhythm of my life . yesterday after finishing my class,i accompanied my friend.her name is gini not geene :P. she asked me to take some pictures of her . then we went to one of area in my university that has lots of  trees .this is best location for taking pictures.many people not only us come here only for it. u-know what some people also come here for pre-wedding picture. in here u also can find professional photographer. they stand by here if there is any ask them for taking picture .Guys i guess u r carious how s the pictures are .ok wait be patient hhhhhhh. here some pictures i have edited already and some not.so u can compare between two of them ...
before editing
this is gini. i took her picture then i edited .what do u think about my work?? :P



its me :P



 



Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily