God thank U so much for saving me from the accident

Assalamualaikum,

i wanna say million thanks to Allah .u -know what??!!! i almost got accident this afternoon. let me tell u how was the chronological . every afternoon i  drop my youngest brother at his school so i use to parking on the roadside. i stopped for few minute coz i needed to make call for my schedule tonight.while calling, from my car window i saw very clearly one motorcycle hit motorcycle in front of him and the one who hit the motor cycle fell down into some meters , i  was stuck at the time coz the motorcycle seemed moving toward me n i wanted to turn on my car  for moving forward  to avoid it but i didn't know what  to do y i just let it n be ready get big bang!!!!! from the motorcycle.Thanks To Allah, it didn't reach my car . but that's true its almost reach my car i think around  30  cm behind my car the position of the rider n his motorcycle .i could not imagine if it reached  my car . This accident  made me shock .thanks Allah for protecting me .

from this i learn something that destiny is not in our hand. Bad thing can be happen anywhere whether u r sure that u r in safe place , so we have to remember  Allah all the times  because He is the only one who gonna help us when everyone doesn't

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily