Random Facts About Me =)

1. I can drive a car but i cant ride motorcycle hhhhhhhhh.....:P
Actually , i could ride motorcycle for two days when i was the third grade in junior high school before but coz of accident i don't want to learn it n ride it again .For us Indonesian cant ride motorcycle is  aweird thing coz mostly Indonesian from kids about 10 years old to up can do it  but not me :(

2. Bakso(Meat Ball)  is my favorite food












3. I love Milo ( its a kind of chocolate milk)
i have been a loyal consumer with this product since i was kindergarten kid n until now i still drink it  every day :D


4. The Only Chocolate that i like is Milo chocolate Bar.....;. if u give me ten or more than that  , i will be so      happy guys :D

5. I do love Mickey mouse n Minni mouse icon on everything . i have this icon on my bag, hijab pin, book,  pens, watch n my purse.



6. I cant see my hand nerve .when i see it , the first thing pops up on my mind is blood n knife arrrgghhhhhhh

7.I can sing Hindi n Korean well  than western song lol

8. I m a dreamer 

9. My first expensive thing that i have ever bought in my life is my pinky laptop . n i m not be able stay far from it  :)

10.  I don't like white milk
 i have tried to drink it but it came out again wekkkkkkk :(

11. u know what guys, long time ago i didn't really like tomato sauce . i preferred chili sauce to tomato sauce .if there was a meal n half of it mix with tomato sauce n i would throw it away. but what happen now, it s my fav sauce when i eat friend chicken hhhh. n the cycle is changing. i prefer tomato sauce to chili sauce . its weird though but its fact ;)

    Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Free Blog Template by June Lily