Kamsahamnida Onni ^_^

Assalamualaikum ,

i have a good news. i just have a new friend from Korea. she has been here since last Saturday .her name's inju .but i call her inju onni . i add onni  at the end because she is older than me so onni means kakak in bahasa , in English we say sister .

This morning , i had appointment with her to see Islamic state university n my university . we had good time there n we didn't forget to take some picture ...hehhehehehe.sorry guys the pictures not with me now may be soon i will get it from inju onni by email .after that we went to Giant ,the biggest supermarket in my area, then we had lunch together. i ordered her meat ball( my fav menu :D) and i had fried rice . before 3 o'clock i had arrived to inju onni friend house to drop her. n u know what she gave me souvenir from Korea. i mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so happy . i get key chain , postcard n sticker of my fav Korean boy band =).


this is the part that i don't really like :( its time to say good bye . coz next Sunday inju onni will have flight to Korea n i cant accompany her or meet her before she leave due to my schedule in my university. i have class on Saturday n Sunday :(. 

Anyway onni even i only know u for short time. i really comfortable to be ur friend and also as ur little sister. thanks for the gifts  n helping me to practice my Korean language. don't forget if u have time u should be back here again . i gonna miss u lots

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily