My Trip to West Sumatra

Assalamualaikum, ^_^

Long time no see u guys, OK this time i m going to tell u about my trip last two weeks to West Sumatra as well as attended seminar n met my lecture to consult about my proposal title . why i have to go there ? Because my university cooperate with Padang(the capital city of West Sumatra) university . my university doesn’t have enough professor for teaching us that why we need  some prof from Padang university. So we study at my town and prof come from Padang for teaching us but if there is any proposal seminar or thesis seminar I have to go to west Sumatra. It takes 7 hours from Pekanbaru. West Sumatra is very famous with tourism .it has many beaches,  tea field, rice field n mountains. .This is some pictures that i took from West Sumatra  :

we stayed at my friend house in Payakumbuh.Payakumbuh is one of the regions in west sumatra n we need 3 hours to reach padan where our university located
any place always taking pic....:D. this is in the hospital when we saw our prof. he was sick at the time

Jambak beach

I wonder u r here.who ????? ;) :P

can u guess where is it? :D
at rumah makan padang

this is in the kitchen .  i was trying to make Bika (traditional cake)
honestly, even i was smiling, its so hot there ;)

Eating sate
Buying oleh2(souvenir) . this shop is so famous among people outside west sumatra province
the second day in payakumbuh. i was using dian pelangi hijab style :P
with my sweet n close little sis , mayda
in the rice field

do i look a model ??? :D

taking the chili
My lovely friends n classmates

seeing the process how to make rice
Harau (its have many waterfalls n surrounded by rocks). u have to visit this tourism place if u go to payakumbuh
my friend, sister ida . guys see the background, yes that is waterfall the water is not much coz it s not rain season
togetherness is one of the most beautiful gift from ALLAH

at harau waterfall
Guys, actually  there are so many interesting places  in west Sumatra but i didn't have much time to visit them all coz the location it s far for some places. n because of our first intention was only attending seminar n consult so if it s run well n we have enough time to look around so we will try to visit the tourism place in west sumatra. so pray for me that everything is good with my thesis so i have enough time to visit another place there .hope next trip i can visit Bukit Tinggi. :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily